This notification provides information about the retirement of the UC-ONE for Mobile and Desktop app and the transition to IPFone with Webex for both Mobile and Desktop.
The UC-One app will be replaced with the IPFone with Webex application; This will bring enhanced services to our clients with features including messaging, collaboration, and meeting tools. Starting January 3, 2022, accounts with UC-One services are being migrated to Webex. And after this date, your UC-One application will no longer function.
We’ve also put together some resources to help make your transition as effortless as possible. Here are some:
• Learn more about Cisco Webex https://ipfone.com/cisco-webex/
• End-user Training videos https://youtu.be/pG0SyF00uXc
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will this affect me?
The UC-One app will be EOL (End-of-Life) on January 3, 2022
2. Who is impacted by this change?
All customers and subscribers who are currently using the UC-One app for Mobile (both iOS and Android) and Desktop (Windows and Mac) will be impacted.
3. What happens if I don’t transition from UC-One to Webex.
January 3, 2022, is the last day to use the UC-One app. After that date, your UC-One won’t work any longer.
4. What do I need to do in order to transition to Webex?
Please contact the dedicated EOL support by email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, extension and email address. You will then be contacted by a member of our Transition Team, who will walk you through the rest of the process.
5. Do I need to pay additional for the Webex App?
No, as a benefit to our existing customers, we are providing this upgrade in functionality at no additional cost.
6. What additional features do I have access to in the Cisco Webex app?
You will still have access to voice calling, plus video calls, team messaging, video meetings, desktop sharing, and a lot more.
For more information about IPFone with Cisco Webex and specific features, don’t hesitate to reach out to your account representative or our EOL support by email email@example.com